Monday, August 6, 2018

Spondylolisthesis PT Core workout Aug 6th 2018

Physical Therapy Week of
Monday Aug 6th 2018

==================================== 
Home Physical Therapy - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
I am continuing with some weight lifting.  Basic lifts like bench press with my feet up on the bench so that I don't have much arch in my back as I've been advised not to bridge/arch much by my physician.  My workouts and yoga are continuing but have been more sporadic so it's been more difficult to remember exact days and times. 
 
Wednesday 8/8/2018.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) class - 1 hour

Friday 8/10/2018.
Lunch Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class with a 10 minute ab circle.  I haven't gotten around to recording a recent ab circle but here's one of the old ones we did. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment