Monday, August 13, 2018

Spondylolisthesis PT Core workout Aug 13th 2018

Physical Therapy Week of
Monday Aug 13th 2018

==================================== 
Home Physical Therapy - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Weight lifting and yoga are still going well.  As I've continued to do since first being diagnosed, I take it easy and use strict form and keep a constant reminder of my back when doing yoga, weights or any other physical activities.  This has served me well as in the past 2 years I've only had a few setbacks.
 
Wednesday 8/15/2018.
Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (BJJ) class - 1 hour
30 minutes of stress relief yoga (skipping the cobra pose for obvious reasons). 

Friday 8/17/2018.
Lunch Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class with a 15 minute ab circle.  I hope to record this shorter version ab circle next week.  Here's a look at one of the past sessions we did: 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment