Monday, March 27, 2017

Home PT Week 31 Mar 27th - Apr 2nd 2017

Home Physical Therapy Week of
Monday March 27th - Sunday April 2nd 2017:

====================================
Home Physical Therapy session 66 - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Monday 3/27/17


Figure Four Stretch: 
3 sets each leg 90 second hold.  Increase of 15 seconds per set.




Plank. 

3 sets for 90 seconds each.   Increase of 15 seconds per set! 



1 leg bridge with 1 leg raises. 

 

While holding the bridge with one leg, the other leg did 25 leg raises.  3 sets of 25 reps for each leg.



Bridges with pelvic tilt hold.  3 sets of 40 reps where I press my low back into the table I hold the pelvic tilt and bridge lifting my hips off the table.    




Hamstring door stretch. 

2 sets of 2 minutes stretch each leg.  Total of 4 minutes stretching per leg. 


Pelvic tilt hold:  
 
While lying on the floor I did a 5 minute pelvic tilt hold.  Occasionally I would relax back to normal for a seconds and then go back to the tilt hold.  This was for 5 minutes.   

Today's time - 37 minutes. I moved faster today between sets and did not pause or rest.


No comments:

Post a Comment