Sunday, March 12, 2017

Home PT Week 28 Mar 6th - Mar 12th 2017

Home Physical Therapy Week of
Monday March 6th - Sunday Mar 12th 2017:

====================================
Home Physical Therapy session 62 - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
I took this week off from specific core exercises.  Instead, I went to Brazilian Jiu Jitsu class Monday, Wednesday and Friday and received my core work in class thru rigorous grappling training.  It was a welcome change from the various core exercises I'd been doing at home the past 6 months.

Monday 3/06/17 
BJJ class - 5 x 5 minute rounds = 25 minutes of grappling.  

Wednesday 3/08/17   
BJJ class - 2 x 10 minute rounds, 1 x 5 minute round = 25 minutes of grappling.   

Friday 3/10/17  
BJJ class - 5 x 5 minute rounds = 25 minutes of grappling. 


Sunday 3/12/17  Upper body weight strength training. 

A regular week of core exercises would have been easier then what I went thru this week in BJJ training but this was more fun! 

No comments:

Post a Comment