Monday, March 13, 2017

Home PT Week 29 Mar 13th - Mar 19th 2017

Home Physical Therapy Week of
Monday March 13th - Sunday Mar 19th 2017:

====================================
Home Physical Therapy session 63 - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
This week was Spring Break for my kids.  I had all 4 of them with me and we spent more family time.  There fore, I took this week off from specific core exercises again.  Partially because of Spring Break, partially because I didn't feel very well.  I may have overdone it some last week.  This week I received my core training from BJJ class again but only Monday and Wednesday. 

Monday 3/13/17 
BJJ class - 5 x 5 minute rounds = 25 minutes of grappling.  

Wednesday 3/15/17   
BJJ class - 5 x 5 minute rounds = 25 minutes of grappling.  


Saturday 3/18/17 
Upper body weight strength training. 

Sunday 3/19/2017 
Upper body massage from a massage therapist.

I plan to return to core exercises at home starting tomorrow. 

No comments:

Post a Comment