Monday, January 30, 2017

Home PT Week 23: Jan 30th - Feb 5th 2017

Home Physical Therapy Week of
Monday Jan 30th - Sunday February 5th 2017: 

====================================
Home Physical Therapy day 54 - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Monday 1/30/17 

Hip ups:
3 set of 25 reps.  Pushing off the ground and raise my butt/hips off the ground like a reverse crunch.




Plank. 

3 sets for 70 seconds each.  


Deadbug abdominal exercise: 

3 sets 60 seconds each.  Similar to a modified bicycle crunch but instead of bring your elbow to your knee - you kept your arm straight and it went back behind your head as the knee came up and then switched for the other knee.  


Bridges with pelvic tilt hold.  3 sets of 35 reps where I press my low back into the table I hold the pelvic tilt and bridge lifting my hips off the table.  
I held this bridge in the air for a count of 1 and then back down and relax for 1. 



1 leg bridge with 1 leg raises. 

 
 
While holding the bridge with one leg, the other leg did 10 leg raises.  3 sets of 10 reps for each leg. 

Pelvic tilts:  

 
While lying on the floor I did a 5 minute pelvic tilt hold. 

Today's workout took around 27 minutes.  During the 2nd exercise, my timer stopped.  I'm not sure how long it was out.  So total time could be 30 minutes. 

====================================

Thursday February 2nd 2017
Lunch workout: Weight training legs. 
Leg press 3 sets of 8 at 450 lbs. 
Calves - Seated Calf machine - soleus workout.  3 sets of 15. 
Thigh Adductor - 3 sets of 15 at 120 lbs. 
Thigh Abductor - 3 sets of 15 at 120 lbs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment