Monday, January 23, 2017

Home PT Week 22 Jan 23rd - Jan 29th, 2017

Home Physical Therapy Week of
Monday January 23rd - Sunday January 29th 2017:

==================================== 
I see my physician tomorrow for my 6 month follow up.  Checking to see my progress and I hope that my slip has not increased. 
Home Physical Therapy session 52 - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Monday 1/23/17.  

Afternoon:  30 minute walk during lunch. 

Evening:

Warmup - Flutter kicks:


3 sets of 35.  Lift my feet off the ground and kick them up and down. 



Mountain Climbers twist knee toward elbow:  


3 sets of 30 seconds each.  Hands on the ground - feet flat and pull my knees to chest repeatedly for 30 seconds bringing my knee to my outside elbow and bringing it across to my other side elbow. 



Plank with arm and leg raises: 

3 sets of 30 seconds each. 



Plank. 

3 sets for 60 seconds each.  All 3 sets were from the elbows. 



Bridges with pelvic tilt hold.  3 sets of 45 reps where I press my low back into the table I hold the pelvic tilt and bridge lifting my hips off the table.    
I held this bridge in the air for a count of 1 and then back down and relax for 1.




Pelvic tilts:  

 
While lying on the floor I did a 5 minute pelvic tilt hold.  Occasionally I would relax back to normal for a seconds and then go back to the tilt hold.  This was for 5 minutes.   

Today's time - 27 minutes. 

==================================== 

Home Physical Therapy session 53 - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Friday 1/27/17.    


Side Planks:
3 sets on each side for a 60 seconds.  


Hip ups:
3 set of 30 reps.  Pushing off the ground and raise my butt/hips off the ground like a reverse crunch. 






Plank. 

3 sets for 60 seconds each.  All 3 sets were from the elbows. 


Isometric hands against knees:   Both knees at the same time (different from picture below)


4 sets of 60 seconds each.  Hands crossed right over left, straight, hands to side and 4th set left over right.   



Bridges with pelvic tilt hold.  3 sets of 35 reps where I press my low back into the table I hold the pelvic tilt and bridge lifting my hips off the table.    
I held this bridge in the air for a count of 1 and then back down and relax for 1.



Pelvic tilts:  

 
While lying on the floor I did a 5 minute pelvic tilt hold.  Occasionally I would relax back to normal for a seconds and then go back to the tilt hold.  This was for 5 minutes.   

Today's time - 33 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment