Thursday, November 2, 2017

Spondylolisthesis BJJ - PT at BJJ week 54

Home Physical Therapy Week of
Monday Oct 30th - Sunday Nov 5th 2017:
==================================== 
Physical Therapy - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Thursday 11/02/2017.

I've continued with two 30 minute walks each week day this week.  
For core work today - I decided to do the in class core work at BJJ class.  We did about 20 rounds of various ab exercises.  Someone had a new one today that I'd never done called rocking chairs. Sitting on the ground with your legs bent feet on the mat you rock back until your fee go high in the air and then rock back up keeping your core tight the whole time.  This was a good one.  I can't remember all the exercises but some included planks, Russian twists, v ups, crunches, mountain climbers and several others.  I also wanted to note that my back has been doing well this week!  



No comments:

Post a Comment