Monday, April 17, 2017

Home PT Week 33 April 17th - April 23rd 2017

Home Physical Therapy Week of
Monday April 17th - Sunday April 23rd 2017:
==================================== 
Home Physical Therapy session 68 - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Monday 4/17/2017.   
I've had new pain that started last week and is still going on today.  I'm having leg pain in my right leg down on the out side of my shin side calf area.  I have a Dr. appointment on Wednesday and I'm going to attempt to do my core exercises and extra stretches this week anyway unless he tells me other wise. 

Hip Ups:

3 sets of 30.  Lift my hips off the ground like a reverse crunch. 


Figure Four Stretch: 
3 sets each leg 60 second hold.  Increase of 15 seconds per set.


Side Planks:
3 sets on each side for 30 seconds each.  


Side leg raises: 
3 sets on each side of 30 reps.  





Plank. 

3 sets for 60 seconds each.  All 3 sets were from the elbows. I felt like I could have done longer sets but with my current leg pain I decided to stay with 60 seconds today.  I'll probably try 75 or 90 second sets on Thursday. 




Hamstring door stretch 

3 sets of 1 minute stretch each leg.  Total of 3 minutes stretching per leg. 

Also while doing the hamstring door stretch I did a neck exercise. I lifted my head off the ground and turned my chin side to side shoulder to shoulder for 1 minute. 

3 sets of 1 minute each. 



Bridges with pelvic tilt hold.  3 sets of 30 reps where I press my low back into the table I hold the pelvic tilt and bridge lifting my hips off the table.    


Plank with arm and leg raises: 

3 sets of 30 seconds each. 




Hamstring and groin stretch: 
3 sets for 1 minute each. 



Pelvic tilts:  

 
While lying on the floor I did a 5 minute pelvic tilt hold.  Occasionally I would relax back to normal for a seconds and then go back to the tilt hold.  This was for 5 minutes.   

Today's time - 42:48 


Home Physical Therapy Week of
Monday April 17th - Sunday April 23rd 2017:
==================================== 
Home Physical Therapy session 69 - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Thursday 4/20/2017.   
Today was a day of increases in reps and times. 

Hip Ups:

3 sets of 35.  Overall increase of 15 reps over Monday.  Lift my hips off the ground like a reverse crunch. 


Figure Four Stretch: 
3 sets each leg 60 second hold. 


Side Planks:
3 sets on each side for 35 seconds each.   Overall increase of 15 seconds per side over Monday. 


Side leg raises: 
3 sets on each side of 35 reps.   Another overall increase of 15 per side over Monday. 





Plank. 

3 sets for 65 seconds each.  Overall increase of 15 seconds.  All 3 sets were from the elbows.




Hamstring door stretch 

3 sets of 1 minute stretch each leg.  Total of 3 minutes stretching per leg. 

Also while doing the hamstring door stretch I did a neck exercise. I lifted my head off the ground and turned my chin side to side shoulder to shoulder for 1 minute. 

3 sets of 1 minute each. 



Bridges with pelvic tilt hold.  3 sets of 35 reps where I press my low back into the table I hold the pelvic tilt and bridge lifting my hips off the table.    Overall increase of 15 reps. 


Plank with arm and leg raises: 

3 sets of 35 seconds each.  Overall increase of 15 seconds.  These were harder then I expected today. 




Hamstring and groin stretch: 
3 sets for 1 minute each. 



Pelvic tilts:  

 
While lying on the floor I did a 5 minute pelvic tilt hold.  Occasionally I would relax back to normal for a seconds and then go back to the tilt hold.  This was for 5 minutes.   

Today's time - 46 min.   


No comments:

Post a Comment