Monday, November 7, 2016

Home PT Week 15 Nov 7th - Nov 11th 2016

Home Physical Therapy Week of
Monday November 7th - Friday November 11th 2016:

==================================== 
Home Physical Therapy session 44 - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Monday 11/7/16.  I was ill the last 2 weeks and didn't do my PT.  Starting this week with some new exercises and other change ups. 

Sitting Punches:
3 sets of 60 seconds.  Sit-up and punch repeatedly for 1 minute. 


Side Planks:
3 sets on each side for a 45 seconds.  


Side leg raises: 
3 sets on each side of 35 reps





Plank. 

4 sets for 90 seconds each.  All 4 sets were from the elbows. 


Standing knee raises:
3 sets of 90 seconds each. 





Bridges with pelvic tilt hold.  3 sets of 45 reps where I press my low back into the table I hold the pelvic tilt and bridge lifting my hips off the table.    
I held this bridge in the air for a count of 1 and then back down and relax for 1.


Plank with arm and leg raises: 

3 sets of 30 seconds each. 



Pelvic tilts:  

 
While lying on the floor I did a 5 minute pelvic tilt hold.  Occasionally I would relax back to normal for a seconds and then go back to the tilt hold.  This was for 5 minutes.   

Today's time - This will be done sometime this evening and I'll add the time tonight. 

==================================== 

This week I only did one PT session in regards to core work like the above workout. 
However, I did train Brazilian Jiu Jitsu on Monday/Wednesday/Friday and lifted weights twice this week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment