Monday, May 21, 2018

Spondylolisthesis PT Core workout May 21st 2018

Physical Therapy Week of
Monday May 21st, 2018
==================================== 
Home Physical Therapy - Spondylolisthesis BJJ
Mon-Friday: two 30 minute stands (one in the morning and one in the afternoon) or a mixture of 30 minute walks.
Monday 5/21/2018

 
Heel touches with crunch hold: 
 
 
 


3 sets of 1 minute each.

 

Side planks: 
 
3 sets of 30 Seconds each side.  




 
Figure Four Stretch: 
3 Sets each leg 60 second hold



Plank. 

3 sets for 60 seconds each.  All 3 sets were from the elbows. 



Hamstring door stretch 

3 sets of 1 minute stretch each leg.  Total of 3 minutes stretching per leg. 

Also while doing the hamstring door stretch I did a neck exercise. I lifted my head off the ground and turned my chin side to side shoulder to shoulder for 1 minute.  For the 2nd set I bring my head straight up and down.  3rd set I make a circle. 

3 sets of 1 minute each. 



Bridges with pelvic tilt hold.  3 sets of 35 reps where I press my low back into the table I hold the pelvic tilt and bridge lifting my hips off the table.    


Hamstring stretch: 

2 sets of 2 minutes each. 


Todays time - 33 minutes. 

No comments:

Post a Comment